Monday, December 26, 2011

The Season of Giving.

We had a beautiful Christmas, family and friend visits, homemade goodies and lots of fun.  The only thing that was missing was a lot of snow.  We were able to make a gingerbread house this year. Our forst one!! YEAH. We had lots of fun making it and eating it. Christmas morning brought lots of mess and come evening I was taking down the tree. Usually I keep it up for another few days but space in my house is getting tighter and with all the new toys and games we needed the spot that the tree had made home. I find myself looking through seed catalogs and planning my garden. Is that strange or what? 

CG singing with her new mic and stand.

Our first ever gingerbread house

2 more felted sweater nature bags.


My felted sweater slippers for a special niece.

Bags and baskets of homemade gifts for friends and family.

1 comment: