Thursday, February 16, 2012

A quick post

I haves been slacking this week on my blog. I do miss it and all the lovely comments and encouragement. Within the last 3 weeks I found needle felting. I have never done it before and wanted to try it. I have been lost in the world of needle felting ever since. I just can't seem to stop. I also have lots of other crafts going on. We are making our children's nature bags, wooden buttons, garden markers inspired by the magic onions walking sticks, and wool dryer balls. We don't sell on Etsy or anything, we are just making them and hope to maybe sell some at some local events in the future.  Plus I have a birthday party to plan for on Sunday.  Vacation from blogging this week had to happen. Enjoy





2 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you have been busy! I was wondering where you had got to ;-)

    ReplyDelete