Monday, March 21, 2011

March MUD!!

March fun in the Mud!!!!








This seems to be the time of year that the kids review everything.  Touch up on areas that they are not so comfortable in and have fun.  I have ordered next years school curricula, and am very happy with my choices. I think I am figuring out our homeschool rhythm. So far I think I have everything...  Math Mammoth, Spelling Wisdom, English for The Toughtful Child, Alfreds Basic Piano Lesson books, some field guides for the Maine Woods and the Atlantic Ocean for our Nature Study, I borrowed from a friend Atistic Pursuits, and I bought Clara Dillingham Pierson's complete Among The People Series.  Of course we will continue with The Sewing School book, crafts and science experiments.  We are also picking 6 items in history to learn about. We will continue with the history timeline and Book of Centuries.  I have also decided to do a Nature Study group for kids and Adventure Academy Dad and Mom are working on 5 raised beds for gardening.   We will be having a busy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment